Suprise Quiz

Today in human geography there was a quiz that I was totally unprepared for. However, despite my not so great grade, I found this quiz beneficial. It made me realize what I needed to work on and study more. Also how much of the information I actually retained. In the second half of human geography we were assigned a report about two different countries. We could do the left or right side. For the left option, we could get B and not have to do as much work. For the right side, we could get an A but do more work. Obviously, it would be better to do the right side. However, I do appreciate Mr. Schick's sense of humor. For the assignment, we were to answer a set of specific questions that a population pyramid can answer. I decided to do Maldives and Japan. They are radically different countries, with radically different populations. One is an island resort type of place, the other is an extremely technologically advanced place with an aging population. For the second part of the project we were to compare 2 organizations from a list and two on our own and decide which of them are more effectively fighting world hunger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog

Notes on World Leaders

Exam Notes