My second day at John Carroll

     Mr. Schick's class was quite interesting today and very informative. One of my classmates, Vlad, had a bit of trouble with his blog. It was quite funny and it got to the point where we were all anticipating if his blog would actually work or not. For the rest of the class, we went over what we would be learning and the rules. One rule I remember is that everyday an assignment is not turned in, it's ten points off. Mr. Schick made a great point about how many people reject knowledge because they don't have a very open mind. I enjoy learning about different people's ideas so I like to be more open minded. One funny thing that happened was when the band started practicing outside. A loud drumbeat played while Mr. Schick told us about what we needed for his class. He also explained that human geography was actually about different cultures and different ways people live around the world. I am excited for this class and eager to learn more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog

Notes on World Leaders

Exam Notes