Global Warming and Sadness

Today in human geography, Mr. Schick made people cry. It was a really depressing class because one of Mr. Schicks dogs had to be put down. As some one who loves dogs, I couldn't imagine losing my dog. Some people started crying and some people started telling stories of their pets dying. Some of them were actually so terrible and morbid it was kind of funny. After we all mourned, we went on to talk about global warming and how the government might not be doing enough. Scott Pruitt, a long time adversary of the EPA was recently sworn in as leader. Pruitt has sued the EPA on many occasions for regulations on different types of pollution. It is said that he plans to get rid of many regulations in the fossil fuel industry. I think that this is probably going to end terribly and I'm actually terrified for the future of my country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog

Notes on World Leaders

Exam Notes